Top 10 Strangest Canned Food You Never Knew Existed
- Published on Apr 8, 2019
- Here's a list of the Top 10 Strangest Canned Food You Never Knew Existed. Canned foods have been around forever, these are the 10 weirdest canned foods you didn't know existed.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Canned food has come a long way since being initially created to transport and especially preserve different foods in the early and mid-19th century. Nowadays there are a wide variety of canned options, some in the crazy food department, ranging from your normal vegetables or soup to the mildly odd such as canned bread and of course that enigma which is Spam, to the highly, highly questionable. (Such as, well, all the items featured on our list.) Get ready to learn more than you ever wanted to know about the 10 strangest canned foods you never knew existed.
If you enjoyed this bizarre foods list of the top 10 strangest canned food you never knew existed, then comment: #CannedFood #Food #Strange
0:34 Pork Brains
6:14 Whole Chicken
8:39 Cuitlacoche (Corn Smut)
9:59 Powdered Horse Milk
12:38 Canned Tarantula
- We’re starting off nice and strong here! There are certainly a wide variety of slightly stranger “various meats” available in canned forms, such as elk, beaver, possum, and alligator, which are indeed pretty weird in themselves, but specifically, pork brains have got to be one of the most questionable of the available canned “meats.”
- Keeping in theme with our previously discussed “more exotic meats” topic, a rattlesnake, in particular, is one that brings more than a few questions and concerns to mind.
- This being dubbed with the great honor and prestigious title of “The Stinkiest Food in the World” should tell you everything you could possibly need to know about this one. It should also be enough to warn you to stay clear away from this canned “food.”
- You heard that right. Not canned cheese, not canned bread, not canned beef, but a whole cheeseburger. It’s perfectly common to buy ready-made cheeseburgers from fast food restaurants, grocery store hot bars, and even convenience stores nowadays, but why on earth does it need to exist in a canned form specifically?
- Yet another case of “why on earth would you possibly need an entire (fill in the blank) to be canned?” Yes, regular canned chicken exists, but it’s usually nice white meat that’s all cut up and ready to eat, use for recipes, or to make chicken salad.
- Out of the very few people around the world that eat and enjoy this delightful…food, they no doubt must like it best homemade or at least relatively fresh. Haggis originates from Scotland and contains such lovely ingredients like: sheep’s heart, liver, lungs, and stomach; onion, oatmeal, suet, and spices.
- So far we’ve seen odd. We've seen a bit unusual. We’ve experienced canned goods that are definitely a bit strange, questionable, and out there. But this canned food item is just plain gross.
- This is just weird. The other items on this list are indeed on the exotic side, yet are still viable, edible, more-or-less food-like items. And apparently, there is a market for them. Regular powdered milk is an extremely common canned good that has a rich and important history.
- Sometimes foods that come in cans can become slimy, chewy, or rubbery over time as a product from the preservation process. How about we offer a can that contains something that’s slimy, chewy, and rubbery before it’s even canned?
- But of all the canned, edible insects and bugs on the market, including such thrilling culinary delights as: grasshoppers, crickets, silkworms, various larvae, insect eggs, beetles, ants, scorpions, and many more, the salted and baked whole tarantula has got to take the cake on this one.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
10 American Foods That Should Be Banned
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About IKEA Food Court
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 1)
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 2)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 1)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 2)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).