10 Oreo Flavors You Never Knew Existed
- Published on Apr 10, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Oreo Flavors You Never Knew Existed. While the classic Oreo cookie is a masterpiece, these are the 10 Oreos flavors you didn't know existed.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Oreos are one of the most recognizable and iconic cookie brands out there. There's no denying the fact that the combination of chocolate cookie and creme filling is perfect. Nabisco has felt the need in recent years to really mess with the Oreo formula resulting in some odd and strange flavors. Many of these were limited edition Oreos, while others became staples. Here are 10 Oreo flavors you never knew existed.
If you enjoyed this oreo review list of 10 Oreo flavors you never knew existed, then comment: #Oreo #Cookies #Snacks
0:27 Caramel Apple Oreos
1:46 Cotton Candy Oreos
3:13 Cherry Cola Oreos
4:54 Candy Corn Oreos
6:08 Hot and Spicy Cinnamon Oreos
7:35 Watermelon Oreos
9:12 Cookies and Creme Oreos
10:37 Cookie butter Oreos
11:48 Fruit Punch Oreos
12:54 Root Beer Float Oreos
- Caramel apples can bring up memories of fall, carnivals, all kinds of fun events... There's just something kind of perfect about biting into that sweet, hard, but still slightly chewy caramel coating, and reaching the sweeter, juicy apple center.
- Cotton candy: the sweet, sticky, staple of any baseball game, county fair, or other outdoor events. It's the kind of thing that kids love and parents hate. Why? Well, giving a kid cotton candy is essentially giving them a big bowl of straight sugar, only it's fluffy, sticky, and usually fun colors.
- Cherry cola gets a bit of a bad rap. There are plenty of people out there who find the idea of adding any sort of fruit flavor to their cola almost sacrilegious, but then again, there are proponents of such a flavor combination.
- Is there any other candy that is quite as despised as candy corn? First of all, why would anyone think that naming a candy after corn would make it seem more appealing? Of course, candy corn does come from the era when anything that was made with a remote amount of sugar was considered to be the greatest thing in the world, so there's the answer, we guess.
- Valentine's Day can be a happy day for some people, but usually, it's just a normal day for most. Either way, one of the most concrete memories of Valentine's Day, especially for kids, is the cinnamon hearts that without fail are handed out in classrooms everywhere.
- Peanut butter and jelly, tomato and basil, watermelon and milk... One of these things is not like the other. If you immediately pointed out the fact that watermelon and milk are not two tastes that go together, then congratulations!
- So it's come to this: Oreo flavored Oreos. Has there really been such a shortage of ideas that Nabisco had to reduce itself to creating meta-Oreos? These things are just laughable more than anything. In fact, you have to laugh at them.
- Have you ever been walking through the grocery store and you noticed a jar of something called cookie butter? You might have asked yourself "now I've heard of peanut butter, and even apple butter, but what in the darn heck is cookie butter?" Well, allow us to explain to you this strange culinary phenomenon.
- The fruit punch Oreos are artificially flavored... You don't say! After all, is there anything more artificial than bright red fruit punch? Think back to being a kid and drinking cup after cup of the stuff, without even considering the fact that each time you finished the glass, you were ingesting probably enough sugar for a week.
- Finally, the number one unknown Oreo flavor: root beer float. Once again, we're dealing with a soda flavored cookie. What makes this slightly better than the cherry cola Oreos, however, is the fact that it utilizes the idea of a root beer float for flavor, meaning that along with the root beer flavor, you're at least getting a hit of vanilla from the ice cream part of that particular flavor combination.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Untold Truths of Oreos
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 3)
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).