Day in the Life of a Typical Japanese Office Worker in Tokyo
- Published on Apr 5, 2019
- Living in Japan and working in a Tokyo office - This is a Tokyo day in the life of a Japanese Office Worker, 24 year old, Emi. This is also a tour of her Japanese office, Pasona. We start this typical day in her Japanese home, commute via train to her Tokyo office in Otemachi and spend a day in the life of Emi at her working place. We see her typical working hours in Japan and how it is working in Japan as a female in her position. Her day in the life in Japan may be a bit different than some Japanese salarymen, but her experiences in the office with chorei, senpai / kouhai, and kenshu is a very typical in experiences in many Japanese offices. If you want to know how work in Japan or want to know how work in Tokyo, this could be how your job in Japan could be like. The Tokyo office itself, is probably an above average Japanese office in terms design and the business culture a bit more progressive than most traditional Japanese companies, but this Japanese company still maintains a very traditional Japanese office environment. So all in all, this is an example of Japan life as well as Tokyo life if you were to work in a Japanese company. You should always be aware of Japanese culture when working in a Japanese office. This Japanese office has a gym, English school and even a farm all in the building. Pasona is one of the largest staffing services company in Japan. There’s about 4000 staff in her office alone and about 9000 in total worldwide.
Pasona Office - Map Link
- Japan: 113 Pasona Group offices (even more if we include our subsidiaries)
- Worldwide (including Japan): around 400
- 58 sites in 15 regions.
--- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Check out one of the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want to send me stuff? I'll open it on the Vlog.
Want me to feature your business in my video?
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide and show you things to do here as well as show you what to do all around Japan and anywhere else I travel to. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. To break it down, the channel is all about Tokyo, Street Food, Travel and Tech.
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) amzn.to/2Pw8mlq
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) amzn.to/2Q1rsiV
- Main Tripod Lens
(USA Link) amzn.to/2NzjcCd
(USA Link) amzn.to/2B7HnUM
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Mobile TriPod
(USA Link) amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) amzn.to/2Fgniw7
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- Small TriPod
(USA Link) amzn.to/2Pu5qpr
- For a complete list of my gear: