This video is unavailable.
Sorry about that.
Jillian Michael's 6 health keys to conquer aging
- Published on Jan 13, 2019
- 6 keys to warding off premature death.
- Getting older is inevitable. But with diet, exercise, and some insight into how the human body works, you can do your best to keep your body from aging prematurely.
- Meal timing, combined with 12 hours of fasting, can actually do more for your body than you might realize.
- Did you know stress can literally alter your DNA? And did you know that biological ways to combat the stress can even be passed down to your kids?
Jillian Michaels has been a fitness expert and wellness coach for over 20 years. In addition, she owned and operated a sports medicine facility, where she worked as a physical therapy aide under the physiatrists, physical therapists, and chiropractors. Jillian's passion for fitness training originates from 17 years of martial arts practice in Muay Thai and Akarui-Do, in which she holds a black belt. Since 1993, Jillian has held two personal training certificates from the leading certification programs in the country: the National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association and the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. In addition she is Kettlebell Concepts certified. Jillian has also developed a continuing education series for trainers with AFAA and holds a nutrition and wellness consultant certificate with the American Fitness Professionals and Associates.
Books, DVDs, and video games - Jillian has them all covered. She is a New York Times bestselling author of numerous books including Master Your Metabolism, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life, and her most recent bestselling release, Slim for Life: My Insider Secrets To Simple, Fast, And Lasting Weight Loss. Her first comprehensive 90-day weight loss system, Jillian Michaels Body Revolution is available in retail stores across North America, and JILLIAN MICHAELS BODYSHRED, an intense group fitness class based on Jillian's highly-effective 3-2-1 interval system, is currently taught in Crunch gyms and the YMCA in the US, exclusively at GoodLife Fitness in Canada, and is and expanding further worldwide this year.
Read more at BigThink.com: bigthink.com/videos/how-do-i-prevent-aging
Follow Big Think here: