KUK ADMIT CARD NOT DOWNLOADING | HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR KUK CLERK EXAM 2019 HINDI VIDEO
- Published on Aug 18, 2019
- Download Notes in Hindi
Download Notes in English
Ebooks For Competitive Exams
KUK Clerk Vacancy 2019
Category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
Gen - 66 Jobs
SC - 32 Jobs
BC-A - 26 Jobs
BC-B - 14 Jobs
EWS - 18 Jobs
ESM - 28 Jobs
ESP - 06 Jobs
PWD - 08 Jobs
Kurukshetra University Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are going to apply for Kurukshetra University Clerk Vacancy 2019 must possess Graduation or 10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one subject from any recognized university.
Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years and upper age limit for applicants is 50 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per department norms.
Clerk Salary in KUK
Contenders those who are going to work as clerk will get pay in the level 2 of Rs.19900-63200/-
Kurukshetra University Clerk Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Candidates selection will be done through below given recruitment phases.
Type Test : 30 Marks
Computer Appreciation & Application Test : 20 Marks
Aptitude Test : 30 Marks
Academic Qualification : 20 Marks
KUK Clerk Posts Phase I (Type Test on Computer) Details
• KUK allocates overall 30 marks for Type Test (on Computer only).
• It will give 10 minutes to finish this KUK typing test.
• It will consist of type test in English on Computer only.
• Candidate will be provided with a passage comprising of 600 words in English.
• The required qualifying speed on Computer for typing test is 30 Words Per Minute(WPM).
• Formula of Calculation of Marks in type Test (Phase-I) is Marks in Type Test(Phase-I) out of 30 = (Words Per Minute minus 30) = (WPM - 30).
• The transcripts of those candidates comprising of less than 300 words will not be evaluated.
• Marks will not be given whose speed will be less than 30WPM, they will be declared as ‘Not Qualified’.
Distribution of Marks for KUK Clerk Posts
Name of the Phase Total Marks
Type Test on Computer (Phase I) 30
Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase-II) 20
Aptitude Test (Phase-III) 30
Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification) (Phase-IV) 20