10 Candies That You Forgot Still Exist
- Published on Jun 29, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Candies That You Forgot Still Exist. Everyone has a favorite childhood candy, and these are 10 candies from your childhood that you forgot existed.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: ru-clip.com/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
If you think back, you can probably remember those lazy summer afternoons that dragged on, no matter what you did to pass the time. Your only respite was a trip to the corner store where you found delight in the plethora of candies available. These days, it would be nice to enjoy some of those same treats, but the passage of time has disposed of many them … or so it seems. Behold 10 candies that you forgot still existed.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 candies that you forgot still exist, then comment: #Candy #Nostalgia #Snacks
0:31 Bottle Caps
1:45 Charleston Chews
2:51 Chuckles Jelly Candy
5:08 Goetze Cow Tales
8:24 Mallo Cup
10:38 Sugar Babies
- There were, of course, those days where all you wanted was a refreshing bottle of soda, and sometimes, no matter the flavor, it would always do the trick … as long as it was sweet, fresh and bubbly.
- This one can be compared to the Milky Way and the Three Musketeers Bar in many ways, as Charleston Chews were quite similar, in that it was chocolate-coated nougat.
- Back in the day, before tablets, iPhones and the listening of digital recordings of your favorite songs, there were many options of candies, specifically jelly candies, then there seem to be today.
- The Black Licorice flavor is often the candy that seems to get neglected by one and all, many deciding to leave them out of their course of attack when faced with a large and colorful bowl of candies, whether it be JuJubes or Jelly Beans of course.
- Sometimes, it’s the simpler candies that are remembered most fondly, the ones that were eaten by one’s parents and grandparents, no matter how hard it is to imagine one’s grandparents as children.
- The exclamation mark in the name really says it all. And for those of you who remember the flavors available in one single miniature bite, will indeed remember this one fondly. But as it turns out, you won’t have to rely on the memory of the impactful taste alone.
- And yes … if we dig deep enough into the recesses of our youth, these too will stand out. They were first introduced in 1936 and that means that it won’t be long until this candy to turns 100 years old!
- And speaking of trips taken to the past, this candy here was made quite popular again in the film 13 Going On 30 starring Jennifer Garner, a film that has achieved cult status over the long years since its release.
- The candy in which the moniker was just as “cute” as its shape. These candies were indeed much smaller than other variants of caramel candies, essentially the size of Jelly Beans. And don’t knock it either.
- There sure are a lot of chewy brands of candy still available these days. And when we look back, there were actually even more out there. The earliest candies were, of course, the hard candy sorts, and there were even more of those, but the chewy candies gained favor later.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! ru-clip.com/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! ru-clip.com/user/babbletopjoin
👕 Check out our MERCH! teespring.com/stores/babbletop
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! ru-clip.com/video/uOvb3ZRIwh0/video.html
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).