RV Essentials for the New Owner
- Published on Jan 20, 2019
- It is so much easier to leave prepared than to try to have things shipped to you on the road - that's why we put together RV essentials for the New Owner: a list of all the things we didn't REALIZE we needed before we left to become full time RVers.
If you shop for these products through the link below you we earn a commission through Amazon at NO cost to you! In fact, you can buy ANYTHING on Amazon through these links and we will earn a commission.
1. Space Heater: amzn.to/2CvQ6Q6
2. Milk Frother: amzn.to/2W7qhP3
3. Gutter Extenders: amzn.to/2MkO35M
4. Bluetooth Headphones: amzn.to/2CwMRrF
5. Lap Desk: amzn.to/2W4Nbqp (exact model not available)
6. Bluetooth Speaker: amzn.to/2W8HIPB
7. Refrigerator Organizer: amzn.to/2T31QAr
8. TRIPPED Backpack: amzn.to/2FKZYsk
9. TRIPPED Packing Cubes: amzn.to/2U6zhSZ
10. Headlamp: amzn.to/2RWEjny
11. Binoculars: amzn.to/2W8LYhE
12. Mosquito Wand: amzn.to/2T6QPOE
13. Instant Pot: amzn.to/2RZGtmn
Thank you so much for your support and happy RVing!
RV Entreprenuer Podcast: Our interview with Heath regarding our Amazon FBA business: therventrepreneur.libsyn.com/rve-152-starting-an-amazon-fba-business-from-scratch-with-tim-and-fin
HANG WITH US:
Can’t thank you enough for being here and checking out our channel! Please drop a line any time either in the comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org