Korean Stir Fry Hot Dog in Soysauce or Teriyaki Hot Dog (Korean Side Dish) by Omma's Kitchen
- Published on Jan 20, 2012
Serving 2 persons
I call this fast food because it only takes 15 minutes to
prepare and cook.
* 1 pound of hot dog, sliced to bite size
* 1 small round onion sliced
* 1 - 2 teaspoon of soysauce
* 2 tablespoon of canola oil
* 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Slice hot dog and round onion and have it ready to be stir fry
2. Have all you ingredients (soysauce, sugar, ground black pepper) ready for quick cooking
3. Heat the pan with 2 tablespoon of canola oil and add sliced round onion and sweat it for couple of minutes.
4. After sweating the onion, add the hot dog and mix and stir fry for about 5 minutes
5. After 5 minutes of frying hot dog, add soysauce, sugar and ground black pepper and stir couple of minutes.
6. It's cooked now so turn off the heat and put the food on your favorite dish and enjoy it with rice.
- Howto & Style