Tech House 2018 Mix | Music Festival 2018 Summer Dance Music

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 дек 2017
  • Tech House 2018 Mix | Music Festival 2018 Summer Dance Music
    Enjoy a new Tech House 2018 Mix. Our favorites Tech House DJ's are Solomun, Carl Cox, Umek,, Stefano Noferini, Hector Couto, David Herrero, Hot Since 82, Mandi, Coyu, Wally Lopez, Paco Osuna and Dubfire. This tech house mix is compiled by Deep Dreamer, a new and fast-growing project in the dance music genre.
    Mix Name: New Year's Eve 2018 Tech House Mix, Vol. 01 (Compiled and Mixed by Deep Dreamer)
    📢 Download & Tracklist: www.beatport.com/label/up-the-volume/47453
    ✅ Submit & be part of our network: www.keepitunderground.net
    ✅ KIU Socials:
    Facebook: facebook.com/keepitundergroundmusic
    Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/keep-it-underground-1
    Twitter: twitter.com/kiumusic1
    Mixcloud: www.mixcloud.com/keepitunderground
    Thank you for listening our channel. We are big fans of Tomorrowland, EDC and other music festivals, and we do our best to post the best dance music mixes for you, to have a good mood and feel happy!
  • РазвлеченияРазвлечения

Комментарии • 27

  • Felpslol
    Felpslol 4 месяца назад

    tracklist plssss

  • Damian Andrade
    Damian Andrade 5 месяцев назад

    horrible a cada rato ponen publicidad no dejan escuchar

  • 1103 Musik Berlin
    1103 Musik Berlin 5 месяцев назад

    this video is good

  • Jonathan McL
    Jonathan McL 7 месяцев назад

    Incredible !!!! This is fucking perfect

  • DJ JUNO
    DJ JUNO 8 месяцев назад

    OUT OF STEP ORIGINAL MIX Tech house venezuela 2018 temas ru-clip.com/video/k62jfhoqbj0/видео.html

  • eshkar y
    eshkar y 8 месяцев назад

    Dooope❤❤❤🤞

  • Piel Knox
    Piel Knox 8 месяцев назад

    Tracklist please! Thank You! :)
    Perfect mix! :)

  • Dani Covet
    Dani Covet 9 месяцев назад

    Want more tech house? Peep this :) ru-clip.com/video/afejosjxble/видео.html

  • Alexander TeknoFIlter
    Alexander TeknoFIlter 9 месяцев назад

    Powerful and CrazyCexyCool!!!!

  • Kochos
    Kochos 9 месяцев назад

    only the first 10% is party house tech, the rest 90% is bollocks

  • Martin Strauch
    Martin Strauch 11 месяцев назад +1

    Track id @15.10minute PLZ

  • Rabbit S.L
    Rabbit S.L 11 месяцев назад +3

    Si eres productor y quieres darte promocion totalmente gratis !! Para uno de tus temas !! De cualquier musica electronica
    Mandame un mensaje alas redes sociales que aparecen en mi canal
    Solo gente seria !!
    Es para dar esperanza a nuevos talentos !!!

  • lloydboi2010
    lloydboi2010 11 месяцев назад

    Not a bad mix at all bro, almost at the end. Big us, add me on the cloud soundcloud.com/lloyd-farrah

  • Jokerrr OFFICIAL
    Jokerrr OFFICIAL Год назад +1

    Shtt borring!!!!

  • Tropical Vibes
    Tropical Vibes Год назад +1

    Great!

  • Adonil Rodriguez
    Adonil Rodriguez Год назад +1

    Yo when it hits 27: i start lose it!!

  • Zipora Linzer
    Zipora Linzer Год назад +2

    LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO THANK YOU AND i will share because it is THAT GOOD!!! One more thing, I already shared it 3 times FYI.

  • Ayako Talavera
    Ayako Talavera Год назад +1

    Súper*

  • Tony LGA
    Tony LGA Год назад

    very good music ru-clip.com/video/asezbthumek/видео.html

  • Los Originales
    Los Originales Год назад +6

    track list

  • Hemant Samtani
    Hemant Samtani Год назад +1

    "I like it when you...hold me down" nice track

  • linda hardy
    linda hardy Год назад +1

    Ohh loving this mix!!! Awesome!!!! sound ! :-))

  • Wind Toomey
    Wind Toomey Год назад +1

    j´aime merci

  • Super Sr10
    Super Sr10 Год назад +1

    thanKIU the best of the best my family will be the best i know KIU forever

  • The Chill Zone
    The Chill Zone Год назад +1

    Like tech house

  • Happy Christmas Music
    Happy Christmas Music Год назад +2

    Wow!! Best Tech House Mix in 2018 !

  • Miguel Hidalgo
    Miguel Hidalgo Год назад +1

    perfect!!